Application form for Full membership (regulated Payment Institution only)
Please download the form here: APPLICATION FORM
Those seeking Associate membership should write to the Chairman explaining their interest in the payments sector and why they want to join.
What are the membership fees?
|API (Authorised Payment Institution) member: ||£850 |
|SPI (Small Payment Institution) member: ||£350 |
|Associate member: ||£350 |
|Individual member: ||£350 |
|Corporate member: ||£850 |
The membership year runs from 1st December 2016 to 31st December 2017.
What are the membership requirements?
To be entitled to full membership, each applicant will have to demonstrate the following:
- A written compliance programme, signed off by senior management
- Money Laundering Reporting Officer appointed
- Employee training programme in place
- Evidence of a Customer Due Diligence policy
- All records stored for at least five years
- Evidence of audits of anti-money laundering compliance (internal/external)
- Evidence that they understand and are complying with requirements under Payment Services Regulations
I am interested in the Association - how can I find out more?
Dominic Thorncroft is Chairman of the AUKPI for 2016/2017.
The address for correspondence is:
20-22 Wenlock Road
London N1 7GU
Telephone: 0208 402 1003
Fax: 0207 692 0244
Mobile phone: 07950 452992